Access ShipCSX tools on your mobile phone at mobile.shipcsx.com or download Apps for your iPhone or Android device. To download the Apps, click on the appropriate store shown below then log in with your current ShipCSX credentials.
The ShipCSX Apps have:
- Pricing Documents - Provides the ability to review and electronically sign your contracts. You can also search for and view active contracts as well as their signature history.
- Equipment Specifications - View general equipment information such as weights, dimensions and load limits.
- Plant Inventory - Provides visibility of all railcars by inventory status and offers additional actions such as Trace, Submit Shipping Instructions, Request a Plant Switch, View Switch Request, and Delete Switch Request.
- Plant Switch - An event driven concept that is ideal for the mobile platform when requesting a switch on multiple railcars. Simply select an event to retrieve a list of eligible railcars, select desired railcars, provide required and/or optional details, Review and Submit to receive confirmation.
- Shipment Problem Resolution - Allows you to submit a new inquiry to Customer Service, view a status snapshot of inquiries and cases, and search for detailed inquiry or case information by equipment, inquiry, or case number.
- Shipping Instructions - Allows you to utilize your 'Mobile Ready' templates in order to submit bills of lading from your mobile device. The only additional information required is the equipment ID.
- Trace Equipment & Trains - Allows you to trace by train ID or up to 10 pieces of equipment. View up-to-date trace information, including last reported event for offline traffic. For shipments moving on CSX, you will see remaining scheduled events when available.
- Unit Train Management
- Release Unit Trains – Release empty unit trains from destination locations.
- Reservations – Enter, edit, view and cancel Unit Train reservation requests.
- View Shipment Pipeline - 24x7 access to your Unit Train pipeline, including set and order details, ETA date and time, and a map view.
Learn More about ShipCSX Apps