E-Business Workshop Coming to Atlanta, Ga.
Released: Jun 28, 2010
CSX's next E-Business Workshop will be in Atlanta, Ga., September 27 - 29, 2010.
Previous workshops in Orlando, Nashville, Baltimore and Chicago were great successes. Many customers told us that the hands-on training helped them gain more knowledge and expertise on ShipCSX and our suite of E-Business tools.
So, in September 2010, we're offering another E-Business Workshop in Atlanta, Ga. The workshop consists of a day and a half of hands-on training.
You'll get the inside track on how to:
- Submit timely and accurate shipping instructions
- Manage plant inventory and submit switch requests
- Create reports to monitor your traffic
- View, pay and dispute freight and incidental bills
- Retrieve public and private quotes and rates
- Order, modify and view car supplies
- Monitor and manage demurrage and supplemental services
- File claims for damaged freight
- Submit problem logs for Customer Service
- Customize your ShipCSX experience using MyShipCSX
We're also featuring an "Ask the Expert Zone" staffed by various CSX departments to discuss other tools and services.
Computers and training materials will be provided. There is no registration fee to attend, but you must be registered for ShipCSX and have a ShipCSX user ID and password. If you do not have a user ID and password, go to www.shipcsx.com
The workshop will be limited to the first 100 registrants. Each session will be broken into smaller classes for personalized training and attention.
Agenda and hotel information will be announced within a few weeks. Be on the lookout for more communication and details about the Atlanta Workshop.
For questions about the E-Business Workshop, contact us at email@example.com
We hope you can join us in 2010 as we show you "Where Convenience Meets Customization" with our E-Business tools.