/Coming May 18, Transit Times will feature new functionality, charts and Transit Times Charts inquiry tool
Coming May 18, Transit Times will feature new functionality, charts and Transit Times Charts inquiry tool
On Friday, May 18, ShipCSX Transit Times will be enhanced with several new features, new and easier to use charts, and a Transit Times Charts inquiry tool.
New Transit Times Charts inquiry tool: Allows you to pull all charts with corresponding data at a Corporate, Location or Shipping Lane level without having to first run an inquiry in Transit Times. You can save your most repetitive chart inquiries for fast retrieval. You can request chart reports be downloaded or sent to your email.
Summary Bar, Exception Grid, and Exception Icon drilldown:
- Summary Bar: Summary results will now display a yellow Summary Bar line. This line is an aggregate of all information associated to the lanes below it.
- Exception Grid: The Exception Grid displays all exceptions that occurred within the last 12 months for the company and/or location selected. To access the Exception Grid, click the Exception icons within the Summary Bar line.
- Exception Icon Drilldown: For each lane within the summary results, you can now click an individual exception icon to view car details associated to that exception.
New Summary Results Charts - On-Time/Late and Transit Charts:
- On-Time/Late Chart: Displays on-time and late performance against the chosen transit standard for all completed/measured cars, by lane. Choose Bar, Line, or Line with Markers chart formats.
- Transit Chart: Displays transit time performance comparison against the transit standard for all completed/measured cars by lane. Choose Bar, Line, or Line with Markers chart formats.
New Detail Result Charts – Histogram, On-Time/Late Historical Trend, and Transit Time Historical Trend Charts:
- Histogram – For the selected lane and quarter or month chosen from the main Transit Times inquiry screen, it will display distribution of measured cars by their transit time in days.
- Transit Trend Historical Chart (3, 6 or 12 months with optional Trend Line): Displays transit time performance comparison against the chosen transit standard for all completed/measured cars for the selected lane and period of time (last 3, 6 or 12 months), excluding current month.
- On-Time/Late Trend Historical Chart (3, 6 or 12 months with optional Trend Line): Displays the on-time and late performance against the chosen transit standard for all completed/measured cars for the selected lane and period of time (last 3, 6 or 12 months), excluding current month.
Interactive Graphs: Remove chart plots by clicking on the item you want to remove from the chart key. Re-add the item by clicking the item again.
Enhancements to PDF and Excel downloads:
- Excel: Excel download now includes options to retrieve Charts and Data, Chart Only or Data Only.
- PDF: Linked Table of Contents will take you directly to a chart without having to page through the entire PDF.
- Downloads: By clicking directly on the PDF or Excel icons (without choosing a specific chart), all charts will be downloaded automatically.
View new changes coming to Transit Times (PDF) .
For questions or assistance, please contact one of our E-Business Professionals at 1-877-744-7279 option 2.