Intermodal Union Positions:
These positions require union membership.
Intermodal Operations and Support
- Chief Yardmaster: Ensure efficient handling of yard work and prompt movement of cars, making sure cars are placed, pulled, handled and forwarded in accordance with classification and way billing instructions. Supervise the movement of inbound and outbound trains and yard crews for on-time movement of freight consistent with train schedules and operating within or below set budget.
- Assistant Yardmaster: In training to learn and become proficient in the duties outlined above for the yardmaster.
- Intermodal Service Worker: Responsible for various functions including gate inspections, inbound and outbound, securing equipment, tie-down, hostler driving and lift operations. See open positions
- Intermodal Service Rep: Responsible for various administrative phases of Intermodal operations, including customer/driver contact, billing issues, extensive computer interface, equipment inventory and office clerical functions. See open positions
Intermodal Professional and Salaried Positions:
- Sales Marketing & Services
- Intermodal Operations & Support
- Labor Relations
- Operations Planning/Logistics
- Customer Service