About Quick Access
Employees who have separated from CSX will have access to sites such as Employee Self Service, ADP and BenefitFocus using the new Quick Access tool.
- CSX Retirees automatically receive access 48 hours after their last day as an active employee, but will need to first reset their password using the online password reset process below. If it has been at least 48 hours since your last working day at CSX, please click hereto reset your password for access to the new Quick Access tool.
- Former employees who have separated from CSX without retirement will not be able to use the reset tool and will need to contact CSX Service Desk at 1-800-CHESSIE to reset their password. These users will have access to the new Quick Access tool through April of the year following their separation date.
Password Reset Tool Instructions
- Open an internet browser (preferred: Internet Explorer).
- Type: reset.csx.com in the web browser bar.
- Select “Reset Your Password”.
- Under “User:” enter your RACFID (Note: this is NOT your Employee ID).
- Follow instructions as they appear on your screen, as two scenarios may occur (listed in steps six and seven).
- You may be asked a series of questions and then prompted to reset your password (jump to step 10).
- You may be asked to type in the last four digits of your SSN. Next, an automated email/text will be sent to you that contains a PIN number. The PIN will be sent to either your personal email address or your mobile device.
- Go to your personal email or text message to receive the PIN number to type into your web browser.
- Once you type in the PIN, you should be prompted to reset your password.
- The password requirements are at least three letters and three numbers. Please use an eight-character password. (Example: First three letters of last name, last digit of birth year, and last four numbers of SSN.)
If you do not receive the PIN by email or text, contact the CSX Employee Service Center at 1-800-633-4045. A representative will update your contact information in the system so you receive the PIN at the appropriate email or phone number.
If when using the password reset tool you receive an error code that states, “The entered user does not exist or has not been enrolled into CSX Password Reset. Error code: 1168,” contact the CSX Service Desk at 1-800-CHESSIE (1-800-243-7743) for further assistance.