To access your pay details, click the Direct Access tab on the left.
W-2 Tax Form
ADP will have W-2s available online by January 31 for filing purposes. Register for your online account at http://my.ADP.com and provide electronic consent to get your W-2 through ADPs online portal, or via the MyADP mobile app. If you do not register and give electronic consent, your W-2 form will be sent to you via postal mail.
1095-C Tax Forms
CSX provides online access to the Internal Revenue Service tax form 1095-C, which details health care coverage offered by CSX for the past year. The form is available to view and download at www.mytaxform.com with secure login credentials. To access the document, register with the platform. If you haven’t done so already, follow the instructions below.
- Go to mytaxform.com and enter CSX in the employer box, then click “Login.”
- Select CSX from the list of companies.
- In the log-in window, click on “click here” in the “Register Now!” box.
- Provide the requested information to verify your identity (you will “Continue” this through multiple screens).
- Create a personal User ID and Password.
- Look for the “Online Delivery Consent” section, then mark the checkbox for Form 1095-C.
- Read the disclosure and mark the checkbox to acknowledge that you understand and accept the terms for consenting to online tax form delivery.
- Select “Accept & Continue.”
- Select the correct email address and mailing address and select “Confirm & Submit.”
Receiving Your Form
- Mark the checkbox for Form 1095-C, which will be available on the home page.
- Print a copy of your form from the online view, or download a copy for your records and printing.
- You can also choose to receive a copy in the mail or via fax.
Note: The CSX Employee Service Center is also your resource for obtaining copies of your 1095-C forms for prior years (2016-2018) only. You can send an email to EmployeeServiceCenter@csx.com to request a copy.
Pay Contact (Craft and Management)
|CSX Employee Service Center:
Access Direct Access from the tab on the left to create a case.