Accessing CSX property for any purpose requires permission. Any construction requires plan review, flagging and/or inspection, scheduling, and a signed Agreement from CSX. Safety is our overarching concern.
Utility Permits: Utilities that go over, across, under and along the railroad tracks or CSX property.
- Wirelines – Electrical, Fiber, Cable, etc.
- Pipelines – Water, Sewer, Gas, culverts, etc.
- Longitudinal Occupancies
Rights of Entry Permits: Right of Entry access for temporary purposes ONLY.
- Surveying, Ingress/Egress, Inspection of bridges, roads, soil borings or sampling, wide load on operating track and/or property, and property remediation.
- Environmental investigation, monitoring wells, soil testing, etc.
Communication Tower Permits: Tower applications
- Modifications to existing towers
- Site study for a proposed new towers