CSX opened a sales office in Mexico City in 1993, to strengthen the relationships with Mexican companies that trade between Mexico and Eastern United States. Today, CSX de Mexico can make shipping by rail easier with:
- One Call, One Rate for interline shipments.
- Coordinated, consistent and efficient cross-border service.
- Support in optimizing transportation design for commercial trade between Eastern U.S. and Mexico.
- Broker contacts and assistance with the administrative requirements of cross-border shipping.
- Coordinate Load and Engineering Design Solutions for your customized commercial cargo.
- A local customer support line in Spanish and English, along with local training to our innovative tools to track your shipments on the rail network.
The local Account Managers are transportation professionals with multiple years of experience to assist with the right transport solution and cross-border logistic rail services.
The CSX team in Mexico has strengthened relationships with its Mexican counterparts throughout the rail shipping industry, including warehouses, container transloading companies and other third-party logistics services; so your shipment will arrive to its destination efficiently, through a coordinated, consistent service.
Mexico Sales Office Locations: View contact information for Mexico sales offices.
ShipCSX – Instrucciones en español: To view Manual of Instructions in Spanish for our ShipCSX tool.
For English version click here and scroll to the bottom.
Customs and Security - Mexico and United States: CSX provides a checklist and procedures required for cross-border shipments between the U.S. and Mexico.
FAQs: Learn more about CSX de Mexico from our frequently asked questions.