Exporting from, or importing to, the eastern United States? CSX connects the world to the U.S. with access to more than 70 ocean and river ports, as well as railroad interchange stations.
The CSX International team serves almost every continent, providing access to the biggest market in the U.S. We can help with foreign trade regulations, customs and transborder security. Put our nearly two centuries of transportation expertise and innovation to work for you and your customers.
- Reliable cohesive service as we work together with you and other interlines so your shipment arrives safe and on time.
- Provide efficient transportation options for your international logistics planning
- Reduce congestions at ports and highways
- Reduce your carbon footprint on your global transportation.
- Proactively offer in-house solutions from Industrial Development (to help locate new industries, facilities on our network)
- Providing a directory of door-to-door intermodal service providers, even if you’re not rail-served at origin or destination.
Our International team has strong partnerships throughout the global shipping and cross-border industry; including with stevedores, warehouses, container transloading companies, 3PLs, customs brokers and other third-party logistics services for your international transportation needs. To better serve our customers and reinforce business relationships with our multinational customers, CSX has sales representative offices in strategic parts of the world, including Mexico City, Monterrey, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Munich.