Are you exporting from, or importing to the east coast of the United States?
CSX connects the world to the U.S. with access to more than 70 ocean and river ports, as well as through the borders of North America with key railroad interchange gateways. The CSX International team serves customers from almost every continent, providing you with access to the biggest market in the U.S. CSX can help with guidance on proper documentation of waybills, foreign trade regulations, customs and transborder security for a seamless transportation of your goods.
- Reliable, cohesive service, as we work together with you and other interlines so your shipment arrives safe and on time.
- Proactive in-house solutions from Industrial Development (to help locate new industries, facilities on our network), if you’re looking to expand your presence in the U.S.
- Our team of experts can recommend efficient rail-centric solutions for your international logistics planning.
- Provides a directory of transloaders, warehouse services, door-to-door intermodal service providers and port operators to assist in just-in-time delivery and when the origin or destination facility in the U.S., is not rail-served.
- Contribute to your company’s environmental goals directly, by reducing your carbon footprint on your global transportation footprint.
- Single point of contact to help with your logistics strategies, pricing lanes and connect you with the right contacts to address your needs; from locating a site, rail services training, load design, to operations.
CSX’s International team has strong partnerships throughout the global shipping and cross-border industry, including stevedores, warehouses, container transloading companies, 3PLs, customs brokers and other third-party logistics services for your international transportation needs. Put our expertise and nearly two centuries of transportation expertise and innovation to work for you and your customers.
CSX has international offices in strategic parts of the world, including Montreal, Mexico City, Monterrey, Rio de Janeiro and Munich, to be closer to you and reinforce business relationships with our multi-national customers and partners.