Coast to Coast in 5 Days
Get your fresh fruit and vegetables, frozen foods, wine, juices and other temperature-sensitive commodities to East Coast markets in record time. In partnership with Railex, our 5-day coast-to-coast transportation service puts your product aboard a dedicated, temperature-controlled train. Railex links the needs of growers, shippers and manufacturers with retail and food service distribution on the East and West Coasts.
With its own refrigerated distribution centers, and nonstop rail service from CSX and Union Pacific, Railex offers fast, reliable refrigerated food and beverage shipping solutions. Weekly shipments are scheduled and consistent, with 5-day coast-to-coast delivery.
Scheduled, Reliable Transit:
- Same scheduled departure day and time every week, 52 weeks a year.
- Additional departures may be added during peak season.
- Nonstop rail service on a dedicated train eliminates delays.
Rail Access Not Required:
- Railex will pick up from your facility and deliver directly to your dock.
- Transloading and logistics management are also available.
Manage Inventory More Efficiently:
- Order or ship only what you need with carload, truckload and LTL shipping capabilities.
- Distribution facilities offer just-in-time delivery with grading and packing.
Will Railex work for you?
Call now to find out: 888-4-Railex (888-472-4539)
Want more details? Visit Railex now to see the complete list of services and a listing of products handled, and view photographs of facilities.