Take Advantage of Warehouse Connections to Rail
If you're not rail-served, but want to ship by rail, then our Food Connection Warehouse program is designed for you. It's a network of more than 300 CSX-served, food-grade warehouses located near every major market in the Eastern United States. Simply use a warehouse to cross-dock your product from a rail car to truck.
- Location - more than 300 food and beverage warehouses located in or near every major market in the Eastern U.S.
- Expertise - strict adherence to the food industry's certification standards.
- Experience - over 2 million tons of food products handled in 2006.
- Variety - temperature controlled and/or dry goods storage.
- Customized services - crossdocking, storage, load consolidation, local pickup and more.
View warehouse locations and capabilities.