Application Process Technical Assistance
Thank you for your interest in employment with CSX. This page will assist you if you are experiencing any problems with your CSX Jobpage or application.
Before you begin, our application process is most compatible with Internet Explorer and at this time cannot be completed using a tablet or smartphone.
Please see our FAQ page or click on the topics below for assistance with our frequently asked technical assistance questions or for other non-technical application related questions.
- Password specifications, password reset help and locked accounts
- How to check the status of my application
- How to find positions in my city/state
- How to be notified when positions are available
- How to adjust my screen resolution
- How to contact the military recruiter
- Internship opportunities
How To Apply:
To be considered for any position, you must create a profile through the CSX website. Mailed and emailed resumes will not be considered. To apply for a position at CSX, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the “Working at CSX” tab
- Click on "Search Job Openings and Apply Now"
- Click “Apply” under a position you are interested in
- Click “Continue” after accepting the Privacy Agreement
- Log-in using your username and password OR click the “New User” button to register as a new user
To check your application status, log in to the Search Job Openings and Apply tool, and then click on the "MyJobpage" tab.
Application Process Technical Assistance - Contact Us
The form below is for technical assistance with the application process only. Questions pertaining to status updates, how to apply, or other non-technical related inquiries will not be replied to.
* required field.
Non-Technical Assistance Contacts
If you have questions for CSX that are not related to the application process, contact one of the listed phone numbers below, based on the type of inquiry.
To Report a Railroad Emergency: 1-800-232-0144
Any issue or incident that risks the safety of any person should be reported immediately. Be prepared to tell us your name, location and what you observed.
To contact CSX for non-emergency issues, call TellCSX at 877-835-5279.
CSX Ethics Helpline and Website
Actual or suspected misconduct, questions, or concerns about ethics and compliance matters, or employment discrimination or harassment. Call toll-free: 800-737-1663 (available 24/7) or log in here .
Employee service center to answer questions related to employee policies, career opportunities, training classes, benefits, compensation, and leaves of absence. Call toll-free: 800-633-4045 or send an email to: CSXConnect@csx.com.